Common precautions for maintenance and cleaning of cut-size sheeter
- Categories:Cut-size sheeter News
- Time of issue:2021-10-27
Cut-size sheeter maintenance: The paper box is full and should be cleaned up in time. Some paper cutters will make noise.
The steps to clear the full paper scraps are as follows:
1. Remove the main unit: After confirming that the machine is turned off, hold the handle on the side of the machine to pick up the main unit and place it on a flat ground.
2. Pour out the confetti. Put the host back on the cardboard box.
The cleaning of Cut-size sheeter should pay attention to the following matters:
1. When the machine is running, never put your fingers into the paper door to prevent danger.
2. When operating the Cut-size sheeter, prevent ties, necklaces, etc. from getting caught in the machine.
3. Except for paper, take care to prevent metal objects, fabrics, and plastics from damaging the machine.
4. Or try to clean it with other objects. Don't put wet paper into the paper cutter to avoid rust or damage to the cutter.
5. Do not use the machine continuously for more than 30 minutes to avoid engine failure.
6. Do not put paper larger than the paper inlet into the paper inlet, nor place the paper diagonally.
7. Do not block the vents of the paper cutter, so as not to affect the heat dissipation of the engine and cause effective barriers.
8. In addition to cleaning up the paper jammed in the paper mouth, generally do not operate the reverse rotation machine. It will be scattered around the mouth of people, leading to accidents.
9. Do not open the Cut-size sheeter host at will, because various parts of the paper cutter, especially the knives, can easily cause harm to the human body.