Cut-size sheeter troubleshooting process
- Categories:Cut-size sheeter News
- Time of issue:2021-09-17
A Cut-size sheeter can’t cut the blade during work. After measuring the relevant circuit with a multimeter, inspecting the electromagnetic clutch part, dismantling and clearing the electromagnetic clutch installation, and cleaning up the oily printing price, the fault has been eliminated. Now I will make a summary.
(1) Use a multimeter to measure the Cut-size sheeter and cut the circuit inside the button, and it appears normal.
(2) At the center control position of the front-end circuit of the Cut-size sheeter, use a multimeter to successively check the safety pin contactor km7, cutting contactor km8, cutting time limit relay kt2 and other circuit positions, as well as the safety pin solenoid valve yv3, solenoid valve yv2 and electromagnetic clutch yc2 stopped testing Zhengzhou printing and all appeared to be normal, but in the process of practical testing, it could not be cut. At this time, a flat-blade screwdriver is used to connect the circuit at the position of the contactor km8, and it is found that the knife bed can normally cut down and return to its position.
(3) Check and clear Cut-size sheeter electromagnetic safety plug. Remove the electromagnetic safety latch. First remove the two unit line printing bodies connecting the travel switch, remove the hexagonal screw used for fixing, and slowly draw out 3 sets of electrical roads from the junction of the two ends (pay attention to the electrical road aprons on the 77th mark, beware of falling off). Price, remove the electromagnetic safety pin.
(4) It is found that the cut-size sheeter armature seat is greasy, dirty, rusted, etc., and an appropriate amount of gasoline is used to stop liquidation and scrubbing of the compression spring, screw, armature seat and other parts of the bolt. When the machine is turned on, the printing paper can be cut normally, and the sound of the safety pin is also rigid and loud.