How to adjust the upper knife and lower knife of the cut-size sheeter
- Categories:Cut-size sheeter News
- Time of issue:2021-08-31
When using the Cut-size sheeter every day, due to various factors, the phenomenon of upper and lower blades often occurs, which brings difficulties to the subsequent registration. In this editor, we will analyze and summarize the causes of the phenomenon of upper knife and lower knife.
1.Cut-size sheeter is not enough pressure
(1) The elastic force of the mechanical pressure spring is not enough. At this time, the pressure must be increased. If it does not work when it reaches the maximum position, the spring must be replaced. Note: If one of the multiple springs is broken, you need to replace multiple springs at the same time, otherwise there will be uneven pressure, insufficient pressure, etc., which will cause the phenomenon of upper knife and lower knife.
(2) Insufficient hydraulic pressure. That is, the hydraulic oil in the oil circuit or the oil pump is not enough, resulting in insufficient pressure. At this time, it is necessary to find out the reason and prescribe the right medicine.
2. The gap between the Cut-size sheeter and the slider is too large
When worn or improperly adjusted, the gap between the tool holder and the sliding block is too large, and the tool holder is unstable, it will cause the phenomenon of upper knife and lower knife. At this time, it is necessary to readjust the gap between the tool holder and the slider.
3. Cut-size sheeter knife is blunt
When cutting, you must master the cutting amount, change the tool frequently, and use a fast tool. If the knife is too blunt, it will not only affect the quality of paper cutting, but also affect the accuracy and life of the Cut-size sheeter. In severe cases, mechanical accidents may occur.
4. The angle of the Cut-size sheeter blade is not adjusted correctly
The angle of the blade should be determined according to the material to be cut. For thin, loose and soft materials, the blade angle should be small, generally 25-30°; for thick, solid, and hard materials, the blade angle should be large, generally 30-35. °. Otherwise, the phenomenon of upper knife and lower knife is prone to occur, and the blade dulling will be accelerated.
5. Reasons for Cut-size sheeter
Normally, the blade is parallel to the plane of the platform. When the blade is too high or too low, it is easy to get up and down. At this time, adjust the blade to make it parallel to the plane of the platform.
6.Cut-size sheeter feeder plane is not perpendicular to the platform plane
The plane of the feeder is not perpendicular to the plane of the platform, and the phenomenon of upper knife and lower knife occurs. It is necessary to re-adjust the angle of the two planes with a square to make it 90°.
7. The direction of movement of the Cut-size sheeter is not perpendicular to the plane of the paper feeding platform
If the gap between the tool holder and the sliding block is just right, you need to adjust the platform plane so that it is perpendicular to the direction of movement of the tool holder. Generally, you only need to adjust the height of the support rod behind the platform and the ground.
8. Material reasons
For example, when the paper leaves the factory for a short time and is softer, the air trapped in the paper is too much and it is not solid, and the phenomenon of upper knife and lower knife is easy to appear when cutting.
9. Reasons for Cut-size sheeter operation
Do not press the jack during operation, and cut directly after positioning, resulting in the phenomenon of upper knife and lower knife. When cutting, the weight should be compacted first, and then cut; when the material is pushed forward with insufficient force or too strong, the material will bounce back, causing the upper and lower knives to appear skewed. The operation should be regulated when cutting paper.
In short, the adjustment of the Cut-size sheeter blade must be carefully operated. Do not act carelessly, and do not use heavy objects to beat the blade. The power must be cut off during the adjustment, and the safe production must be firmly remembered.