How to check the quality of A4 paper cutting machine blade welding
- Categories:A4 paper cutting machine News
- Time of issue:2022-08-09
How to check the quality of A4 paper cutting machine blade welding?
1. Check the weld strength: Grind the back of a turning tool with a green silicon carbide grinding wheel, check the thickness of the solder layer, and the thickness is required to be less than 0.15 mm.
2. Check the position of the blade in the groove: if the blade is dislocated, it should be re-welded.
3. Check the welding strength: Use a wooden hammer or a copper hammer to strike the blade with medium force, and it is qualified if the blade does not fall off from the groove.
4. Check the flatness of the blade: if there are pits on the blade of the slitting machine, it means that the blade is overheated and deformed, and a new blade should be burned and re-welded.
5. Check for cracks: After the A4 paper cutting machine blade is cleaned with kerosene, if the blade has cracks. Kerosene penetrates into the cracks and black lines appear, which can be observed with the naked eye.