How to maintain cut-size sheeter
- Categories:Industry News
- Time of issue:2021-06-25
1. Daily cleaning is more important. It can not only help us better use the Cut-size sheeter equipment, but also ensure that our work is smoother and the normal operation of the machine.
2. We still need some maintenance. For example, it is necessary to add a proper amount of lubricating oil to the lower knife shaft clutch of the Cut-size sheeter; the upper and lower knife adjustments of the Cut-size sheeter, that is, the position of the worm gear, should be added with a proper amount of butter; this will be sharper when cutting. ,fast.
3. We should also add an appropriate amount of lubricating oil to the surface of the sliding bearing of the cut-size sheeter equipment, and move it left and right to check whether it is smooth and easy to move back and forth.
4. For the surface of the sliding bearing at the pressure plate of the discharge shaft of the Cut-size sheeter, it is also necessary to add an appropriate amount of lubricating oil. The seals of the left and right cylinders in the Cut-size sheeter equipment must be kept clean. Add butter to the waste material winding support shaft, and move the mechanism left and right several times to ensure that there is no abnormality; including the position of the drive shaft on the toothless screw group, you need to add an appropriate amount of butter and keep moving left and right several times.
5. Regularly check and repair switches, insurances, and handles to ensure that they work reliably; regularly check whether the V-belts, handles, knobs, and buttons of the automatic gluing and folding machine are damaged. If they are severely worn, they should be replaced in time, and the spare parts should be reported for supplement.