Optimization of Paper sheeting Machine clutch
- Categories:Cut-size sheeter News
- Time of issue:2021-07-19
A Paper sheeting machine is not able to drop a knife during work. After measuring the relevant circuit with a multimeter, inspecting the electromagnetic clutch position, partial disassembly and cleaning of the electromagnetic clutch installation, and cleaning up the printing price of oil stains, the fault has been eliminated. Now I will make a summary.
(1) Use a multimeter to measure the circuit inside the Paper sheeting Machine button, and it appears to be normal.
(2) At the center control position of the front-end circuit of the Paper sheeting Machine, use a multimeter to successively check the safety pin contactor km7, cutting contactor km8, cutting time limit relay kt2 and other circuit positions, as well as the safety pin solenoid valve yv3, solenoid valve yv2 and electromagnetic clutch yc2 Stop testing Zhengzhou printing, all appeared to be normal, but in the process of practical testing, the knife could not be cut. At this time, a flat-blade screwdriver is used to connect the circuit at the position of the contactor km8, and it is found that the knife bed can normally cut down and return to its position.
(3) Check and liquidate the electromagnetic safety bolts of the Paper sheeting Machine. Remove the electromagnetic safety latch. First remove the two unit line printing bodies connecting the travel switch, remove the hexagonal screw used for fixing, and slowly draw out 3 sets of electrical roads from the junction of the two ends (pay attention to the electrical road aprons on the 77th mark, beware of falling off). Price, remove the electromagnetic safety pin.
(4) It is found that the armature seat of the Paper sheeting Machine is greasy, dirty, rusted, etc., and the pressure spring, screw, armature seat and other parts of the paper sheeting machine latch should be cleaned and scrubbed with an appropriate amount of gasoline. When the machine is turned on, the printing paper can be cut normally, and the sound of the safety pin is also rigid and loud.