Several factors affecting the safe use of Automatic A4 paper cutting and packing machine
- Categories:Automatic A4 paper cutting and wrapping machine News
- Time of issue:2022-01-12
The safety issue of Automatic A4 paper cutting and packing machine is a problem that many digital printing practitioners tend to ignore. It affects the safe use of the paper cutter in the following aspects:
1. Brake device. In order to save money, many Automatic A4 paper cutting and packing machine manufacturers adopt the principle of circuit braking, that is, the upper and lower limit sensors cut off the power supply of the cutter motor to brake. This kind of device can be used in the case of sudden power failure, loose socket, sensor failure, etc. It may cause extremely dangerous situations such as "slippery knife". In order to prevent this from happening, it is necessary to use a motor assembly with a mechanical brake device, so that no matter what circuit failure occurs, the motor is locked to avoid accidents.
2. Double button operation principle. This requires two buttons to be pressed at the same time, otherwise the cutter motor will not act, which can ensure the absolute safety of single-person operation.
3. In the actual use process, two people often work together, so the situation becomes very dangerous, which requires the Automatic A4 paper cutting and packing machine to be equipped with front and rear safety covers. When the safety cover is opened, the motor will not operate to ensure safety.
4. The above are the safety factors that affect the use process. Then, when replacing the blade in maintenance and maintenance, use the blade holder to ensure that the blade edge is closed, which not only ensures the safety of people, but also ensures that the blade edge is not damaged.
5. Furthermore, the removed blade must not be put aside at will to avoid hurting people.
Therefore, in order to purchase the Automatic A4 paper cutting and packing machine with a high safety factor, it is necessary to develop good usage habits, so as to ensure the safety at work.