Several factors affecting the safe use of Cut-size sheeter
- Categories:Cut-size sheeter News
- Time of issue:2021-11-03
The safety of Cut-size sheeter is a problem that many digital printing practitioners easily ignore. The following aspects affect the safe use of Cut-size sheeter.
1, brake device. In order to save money, many Cut-size sheeter manufacturers use the circuit brake principle, that is, the upper and lower limit sensors cut off the power supply of the cutter motor to brake. This kind of device may cause " Extremely dangerous situations such as "sliding a knife". In order to prevent this from happening, it is necessary to use a motor assembly with a mechanical brake device, so that no matter what circuit failure occurs, the motor is locked to avoid accidents.
2. Principle of double button operation. This requires two buttons to be pressed at the same time, otherwise the cutter motor will not move, which can ensure absolute safety of single-person operation.
3. In the actual use process, two people often cooperate with each other to operate. In this way, the situation becomes very dangerous. This requires the paper cutter to be equipped with front and rear safety covers. When the safety cover is opened, the motor will not move to ensure safety.
4. The above are the safety factors that affect the use process, so when you change the blade during maintenance and maintenance, use the knife holder to ensure that the blade edge is closed, which not only ensures the safety of people, but also ensures that the edge is not damaged.
5. Furthermore, the removed blade must not be left arbitrarily to avoid hurting people.
Therefore, first of all, it is necessary to buy a cut-size sheeter with high safety factor. Furthermore, it is necessary to develop good usage habits to ensure safety at work.