Talking about the working principle of A4 paper cutting machine
- Categories:A4 paper cutting machine News
- Time of issue:2022-01-05
A4 paper cutting machine is a paper processing equipment that slits and rewinds wide roll paper into rolls of different widths and diameters. It is widely used in paper processing industry or mechanical equipment before and after printing.
The main structure and working principle of A4 paper cutting machine:
A4 paper cutting machine is composed of frame, transmission system, unwinding and unwinding machinery and tension control device, traction member, slitting bracket, waste winding and discharging device, etc. It is to divide the raw material into several independent units. Its working principle is to fix the raw material on the unloading material. One end of the unloading shaft is equipped with a magnetic powder tension controller to keep the tension required for the raw material constant, and then it is pulled by a pair of rubber rollers. The raw material is cut into several strips by the blade. It is then guided to the A and B rewinding shafts by each guide roller to rewind the finished product. Its transmission is driven by the main motor to drive the traction rubber roller and the receiving shaft to run synchronously to achieve the purpose of pulling the material away and receiving the finished product.
1. Frame and transmission system: The frame of A4 paper cutting machine is composed of left and right wall panels, braces and unwinding machinery. The transmission system is mainly used for pulling raw materials and winding finished products. The power drives the traction rubber roller through the V-belt of the motor. The main traction rubber roller and the driven traction rubber roller are close to each other and run synchronously to pull the raw material to walk. The active traction roller drives the lower circular knife shaft to run synchronously to achieve better slitting requirements. , through the lower circular knife shaft to drive the rewinding A and the rewinding B to run synchronously, so as to achieve the purpose of rewinding.
2. Rewinding mechanism and its tension device: The rewinding mechanism is mainly composed of a chain, a synchronous wheel, a magnetic powder clutch, and an air-expansion shaft. A single motor controls the operation of the two winding shafts. As long as the current of the magnetic powder clutch is adjusted, The tension of the receiving shaft can be changed.
3. Traction member: The traction member is mainly composed of a pair of traction rubber rollers and a number of hard anodized aluminum rollers, which are used to draw raw materials for walking for finished product winding. Pull the rubber roller to make it run.
4. Slitting knife holder: The slitting knife holder has circular knife slitting, straight knife slitting, and the operating handle can make a small amount of axial movement of the circular knife through the plane cam to adjust the cutting of the circular knife edge and the groove of the cushion sleeve. gap.
5. Waste winding and discharge: The waste is discharged through the air duct using the wind power of the blower.
6. Feeding mechanism and automatic deviation correction: A4 paper cutting machine's feeding mechanism mainly consists of feeding shaft, support block, cylinder, base, left and right moving seat and other components. It consists of moving plate, ball nut and lead screw, synchronous motor and left and right limit switches.