The working principle of A4 paper cutting machine
- Categories:Cut-size sheeter News
- Time of issue:2022-06-14
A4 paper cutting machine is a paper processing equipment that slits and rewinds wide roll paper into rolls of different widths and diameters. It is widely used in paper processing industry or mechanical equipment before and after printing.
The main structure and its working principle:
A4 paper cutting machine consists of frame, transmission system, unwinding and unwinding machinery and tension control device, traction member, slitting bracket, waste winding and discharging device, etc. It is to divide the raw material into several independent units. Its working principle is to fix the raw material on the unloading material. One end of the unloading shaft is equipped with a magnetic powder tension controller to keep the tension required for the raw material constant, and then it is pulled by a pair of rubber rollers. The raw material is cut into several strips by the blade. It is then guided to the A and B rewinding shafts by each guide roller to wind up the finished product. Its transmission is driven by the main motor to drive the traction rubber roller and the receiving shaft to run synchronously to achieve the purpose of pulling the material and receiving the finished product.
1. Rack and transmission system: The rack is composed of left and right wall panels, braces and unwinding machinery. The transmission system is mainly used for pulling raw materials and winding finished products. The belt makes the traction rubber roller run, the main traction rubber roller and the driven traction rubber roller are close to each other and run synchronously to pull the raw material to walk. The cutter shaft drives rewinding A and rewinding B to run synchronously, so as to achieve the purpose of rewinding.
2. Rewinding mechanism and its tension device: The rewinding mechanism is mainly composed of a chain, a synchronous wheel, a magnetic powder clutch, and an air-expansion shaft. A single motor controls the operation of the two winding shafts. As long as the current of the magnetic powder clutch is adjusted, The tension of the receiving shaft can be changed.
3. Traction member: The traction member is mainly composed of a pair of traction rubber rollers and a number of hard anodized aluminum rollers, which are used to draw raw materials for walking for finished product winding. Pull the rubber roller to make it run.
4. Slitting knife holder: A4 paper cutting machine slitting knife holder has circular knife slitting, straight knife slitting, and operating handle can make the circular knife move slightly axially through the plane cam to adjust the edge of the circular knife and the recess of the cushion sleeve. Shear clearance of the groove.
5. Waste winding and discharge: A4 paper cutting machine waste is discharged through the air duct using the wind force of the blower.
6. Feeding mechanism and automatic deviation correction: A4 paper cutting machine feeding mechanism mainly consists of feeding shaft, support block, cylinder, base, left and right moving seat and other components. It consists of moving plate, ball nut and lead screw, synchronous motor and left and right limit switches.