What are the technological requirements for cut-size sheeting machine operation
- Categories:Cut-size sheeter News
- Time of issue:2021-11-17
Process requirements for operating Cut-size sheeting machine:
1. The cut-size sheeting machine needs to cut the whole roll or the whole raw material to a fixed length, such as plastic packaging materials, packaging cartons, steel plates, films, leather, wood chips, etc.
2. Fixed-length slitting control is divided into two types: static and dynamic slitting: stop accurately when the set length is reached, then statically cut and process, restart after cutting; when the set length is reached, it will not stop and send Slitting signal, the Cut-size sheeting machine dynamically slits and processes during the movement of the material.
3. The important performance index of fixed-length slitting is slitting accuracy, and the length of the finished product is consistent.
4. The slitting length can be set continuously. If there is an error in the actual slitting length, it is easy to calibrate it by setting parameters.
Not only does the Cut-size sheeting machine have operational process requirements, but also rewinders and napkin machines have corresponding process requirements. Every employee who operates these machinery and equipment must undergo these trainings before they start to work, so as to reduce the probability of accidents. In production and processing, whether it is manual or mechanical operation, we are more concerned about its work efficiency, because good efficiency can not only increase productivity for the processing and manufacturing side, but also save costs. Therefore, when purchasing a Cut-size sheeting machine, pay more attention to its work performance and quality.